[Sca-cooks] Period Pie contest at Gulf Wars?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 22 22:59:35 PST 2011

A period pie contest at Gulf Wars, to go  along with the non-period
BBQ contest!
Stefan

 From the Gleann Ahabann list:

Lovely Laurel's and Pelican's alike!
Posted by: "yali_macneil" bella_graphics at yahoo.com yali_macneil
Date: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:15 am ((PST))

Lovely Laurel's and Pelican's alike! I would love for you to bring
your appetite and your love of pie to help me judge the Marshin Fayne
Gulf Wars XXI "Eat Fayne Pie" - Period Pie contest!

To be held during the BBQ cook off. Please inbox me if your willing to
eat some pie! Documentation is a requirement for this contest and the
pies will need to be pre-made. Much love and brownie points to those
who make extra, for once the judges have had their taste we will cut
the rest up to hand out to the populace.

Want to enter your Pie? In box me so I will have an idea how much room
we will need!

Marshin Fayne Gulf Wars XXI "Eat Fayne Pie" - Drunkin Pie Contest will
be held at this time as well and all pie flavored adult beverages will
be judged by populace vote! So make sure to swing in the hall to chase
the delicious BBQ entries with some sweet shots!

Want to enter your Pie flavored adult beverage? Inbox me!

YIS
Yali
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com