[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 25 20:18:40 PST 2011

My biggest loot was a fantastic Brinkman electric smoker. I'm going to purchase the digital thermometerunit to make it totally foolproof. Next I'm getting some pork shoulder to make German and Polish sausages and also pork belly for bacon.My lady's father got me a big set of grilling toys including the Grill Grate, wireless dual temp thermometer,smoking accessories, tools and other fun stuff.We also got a set of 14th Century glass tumblers that will really look nice with our feast gear.
One of the best treats this year was that I didn't cook a fancy meal for a dozen people but instead went tomy apprentice's place where SHE cooked the fancy meal.
It's been a good day.
Gunthar