[Sca-cooks] Turkeys

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 12 15:05:25 PST 2011

Cariadoc asked:
<<< Reading your post, I assumed you meant that that article mentioned
turkey farming in the 16th c., but reading it, it doesn't--it's
basically about people still raising 19th c. turkeys, so I assume you
meant that other data support turkey farming in Europe.

What's the source? >>>

To which Phlip answered:
<<< There are lots of turkeys very available, other than the so-called
wild turkey: >>>

Yes, but I think Cariadoc was talking about in period, not American
politicians."-)

When Daniel originally posted that link, I had the same question.
Cariadoc, in case you missed it, here was a good reply from (of
course :-) ), Bear:
========