[Sca-cooks] Photograhs

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 16:51:07 PST 2011

Oops, my cut and paste did not account for lack of spaces:

Just a reminder...sca-cooks at yahoogroups.com is meant to be anextention of sca-cooks at .... not a replacement.As such, posting is almost completely shut off.
Some Areas to look at:
This area is a good place to put recipies, redactions, transcripts,etc.
This is the place to put links to medieval cook resources that may befound on the web.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith