[Sca-cooks] Looking for a "gluten-free, plant-based (no animal protein or fat) and low/no fat" recipe ideas

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:04:44 PST 2011

How about wild rice stuffed portobello mushrooms.  You could even include
cranberries and nuts (if there are no nut allergies).

I try to accommodate as many food restrictions as I can when I'm running a
feast and even when having dinner guests to the house but at some point I
just have to say - sorry.  I took a look at some of the vegan stuff I make
and it all has gluten.  Or I go gluten free but not vegetarian.  And then
low fat???  I'm with whoever said - give 'em a jug of water.  Maybe I'd
make it fancy and go for a cup of tea.  Herbal of course!

Good luck.

Shoshanah

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 12:17 AM, Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at austin.rr.com