[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Dec 29 06:06:57 PST 2011

On 12/25/2011 11:00 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> Black truffles suitable for stuffing under the skin of roast goose,
> and a Laurelly caricature done by otherwise underemployed
> advertising-agency artists. I'm just saying.
>
> Adamantius

And a fabulous likeness, I might add.

I didn't necessarily get a cooking/Laurelly gift, largely because I got
a new computer last month. But what I did get was valuable beyond
measure: a trip to see my oldest and her intended, and to attend a most
fabulous dinner party, including meatloaf and many adult beverages. An
evening with some of my favorite people in the world, and an impromptu
Laurel meeting in the kitchen! Much fun!

We discovered that attempting to go to the MMA during Christmas vacation
was not the brightest thing we've ever done. Learned our lesson.

Also got to watch the young 'uns make soap Weds. morning.

Liutgard, home and very tired.
--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our
abilities." -Albus Dumbledore ~~~Follow my Queenly perambulations at: