[Sca-cooks] Scraps of meat

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 15:30:44 PST 2011

Selene wrote:
> Just the title sounds decadently wonderful.  I'm doing a little pork
> festival for New Year's and this would fit right in.  Dewlap may not be
> readily available here however.
>

> Oh and I have finally really looked at Suey's site and it's really a
> fine place to spend an afternoon or three.  Well done!

Thank you thank! I really am putting my heart and soul into this.
Finding this cut can be difficult but as it is the slaughter season
butchers in the know should be able to find "jowls" - many thanks Helen
for the translation correction.
In Madrid, I would go to the German butcher if in a jam. In Chile, I can
order it from the butcher at a major supermarket. . . I would think my
son could ask his butcher at Whole Foods in the states. .  .
Suey