[Sca-cooks] a Viking-challenge?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 11 06:27:01 PST 2011

Pulled out my copy of  The Great Scandinavian Cookbook. Here are some
ideas:

Fresh berries served with thin or thick cream on the side and sugar or
splenda on the side.

The above served with the addition of Kirsh.
--
Berry and fruit platter- just a nice selection of berries and fruits
on a platter.

Johnna

snipped