[Sca-cooks] Loot-report, anyone?

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Sun Dec 25 22:57:00 PST 2011

I was given a Tupperware frosting decorating blade. No, really - it came
through the mail from someone I didn't even expect to get a card from, with
a note saying that she knew that I liked to cook and feed people. One of the
sweetest things I was given this season.

But best, best, best of all (save the Cashew Roca) was two of these:
http://www.bagsmith.com/products/Flower-Basket-Needle-Booklet.html

from my husband, who wouldn't recognise the difference between a leather
punch and a sewing needle. I squeee'd like a dolphin and hurt his ears.

It isn't a cooking-equipment-haul, but I'm definitely in love.

Hrothny