[Sca-cooks] More loot and a question

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:50:19 PST 2011

Add more lemons!.  I usually jam as many as I can into my jar.  A quart
size mason jar fits at leat 12 lemons maybe more.  If, when you add more
lemons some of the juice spills out that's okay.  The juice should cover
the lemons.  You never use the juice (not that I know of) you use the
lemons.

Since I learned how easy it is to make preserved lemons we always have a
jar in the refrigerator.  I use meyer lemons when I can get them.  I'm not
going to pay $12.00 for 2 preserved lemons at the fancy store!

Good luck.
Shoshanah