[Sca-cooks] 12th Night was Making sausage

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Dec 28 15:14:26 PST 2011

For 12th Night here, I am doing subtleties.
Signed up for two, so I have to get started.

Hoping the weather cooperates. Otherwise I would like to get the next
book edited and out of here.

Johnnae

On Dec 28, 2011, at 11:52 AM, Michael Gunter wrote:snipped

  I'm making Polish sausage and going to keep some fresh