[Sca-cooks] Digital Recipe Libraries

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 29 11:03:08 PST 2011

My question is, also, what about all the recipe books from the time periods we play in?  How do you go about getting a recipe from those books that happen to be online, except to copy and save on a word document?  And I also love the 1800's ones, and, I LOVE to collect recipe boxes stuffed full of all those hand written and collected magazine cut outs.  How do you organise allllllll of those things?  (besides scanning ot typing all of them in. Which by the way I have been doing, but I am still looking for a few certain recipes I CAN'T seem to find, Like that dang spice cookie/gingerbread recipe from a 1960 holiday mag!!!)

Sigh!
Mirianna
Who got a great couple of 1800's cook books!