[Sca-cooks] Turkeys

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sat Dec 10 18:53:56 PST 2011

Reading your post, I assumed you meant that that article mentioned turkey farming in the 16th c., but reading it, it doesn't--it's basically about people still raising 19th c. turkeys, so I assume you meant that other data support turkey farming in Europe.

What's the source?

At Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:26:32 -0500 (EST), Daniel And elizabeth phelps wrote:

>Saw this article and figured that as the data supports turkey farming in Europe in middle
to late 1500's some would be interested. Still figure that wild turkeys would be closer to
what was had in period.