[Sca-cooks] Photograhs

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:26:27 PST 2011

Stefan mentioned that he cannot include them in our mails.
Can someone here do something about that?
A fellow student friend of mine in a language conversation class in
college always asked if a movie was in color. (We talked about movies a
lot.) She is right. People want to see a photo of you in color - I for
one cause I do not know if Bears and/or Terrys are male or female. Next
I want to see yummy pictures in your comments when possible.
Working on my blog, I do my best to provide a photo to MAKE YOU WANT TO
EAT IT! Of course I am out to sell - not for money. Its just that I put
a lot of work into that word in that blog and try to make a recipe for
you to give to your family happy tummies. . .
The idea is that if the photo is good, the reader is going be tempted to
try the recipe. -  like mrsamper's recipe in "anchoas"
Many thanks for all your comments, I treasure them,
Suey