[Sca-cooks] Year of The Pie was The difference between a chef's knife and a santoku knife?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 3 04:54:01 PST 2011

Maybe he was just anticipating the new trend--

2011 is the Year of the Pie.
http://www.nrn.com/article/pies-top-2011-restaurant-trend-list
There were news reports on both the radio and television yesterday.

Johnna

On Dec 26, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Huette von Ahrens mentioned Christmas
loot that included: