[Sca-cooks] Snowbound?

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 00:59:35 PST 2011

We have had that "can't make up our mind if it is summer or winter" kinda of weather. It was 68 degrees in the sun.
The mornings are very chilly and the afternoons get cold.
I made up a huge pot of potato soup with the last of our garden grown red potatoes. This is about the time of year I save the eyes for planting next month.
Aelina
.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T