[Sca-cooks] Flour question

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Jan 15 10:37:46 PST 2011

High in starch generally suggests low in gluten, so a cake or pastry flour
would seem to be the best choice.  If you want verisimilitude, you might try
either Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Pastry Flour or Arrowhead Mills Whole
Wheat Pastry Flour, but with the caveat that I don't remember how much
graham is in the mix, which may mean sifting through a fine sieve to get
what you want.

Bear