[Sca-cooks] Culinary Symposium update

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Jan 14 23:14:59 PST 2011

If anyone is planning on coming and would like to present a paper please contact me.
There are a few slots available.
If you are on the fence about presenting "Jump in!" We will won't let you sink!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net