[Sca-cooks] Culinary Symposium update

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Jan 15 09:43:41 PST 2011

I would like to encourage all the instructors to pick a small piece of their class and give a paper!
That way it gets into the proceedings for sure!
Please contact me off list if you are interested in doing so.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net