[Sca-cooks] National Popcorn Day

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Jan 19 06:40:19 PST 2011

I'd agree with that assessment.  I have an entire list of "National Days
of..." that I put together primarily for promotional use in the health food
grocery store I used to work at.  Some "Days" actually have a congressional
proclamation declaring them as such, most are just 'declared' by PR
departments.

However, January is National Soup Month, which is handy to know, since it
usually means canned soups and beans are on sale in January.  We were
discussing this while standing in front of the Campbell's soup display at
the grocery store - they are all on sale at Kroger this month for a dollar a
can.  I've stocked up on my organic canned beans.

Happy Popcorn Day and National Soup Month!
Christianna