[Sca-cooks] OOP Question for Gunthar

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Jan 23 17:35:58 PST 2011

I have done the fruit caviar.
The best (in my opinion) was not any of the ones suggested.
The best was coconut caviar.
It did look very much like insect eggs of some kind, but when you bit down had a wonderful coconut explosion!
I want to do the airs and foams for one of my New Year's dinners but I have not had occasion as of yet.
Several of the dishes this year were verging on molecular but mostly just masquerading.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net