[Sca-cooks] Redaction

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Jan 24 15:59:47 PST 2011

That is true.
I just really don't like the translation (you should see how much I have marked my copy up) and the notes are really non-existant in the translation.
ON THE OTHER HAND the introduction (which is online free at the University of California Press site) is EXCELLENT! A really good overview of Martino.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net