[Sca-cooks] Apicus (5th C Roman) Translation

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jan 24 20:29:32 PST 2011

I realize that what you offered is free, but most of us really like
  Sally Grainger and Christopher Grocock work titled Apicius. A
critical edition with an introduction and English translation.
Sally also did  a volume titled: Cooking Apicius. Roman Recipes for
Today. Both are by Prospect Books and sold by Devra.

(I had the pleasure of watching Sally prepare Roman recipes at the
Leeds Symposium in 2004.)

https://prospectbooks.co.uk/books/1903018137

If you want a full bibliography of Apicius editions and papers, you
might want to check Professor Thomas Gloning's
  ordered bibliography on old cookbooks and historical cookery, wine,
food, nutrition etc. along certain subjects; PDF.
http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/kobu.htm#bibl

Johnnae, playing librarian