[Sca-cooks] Reverse Interpretation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 25 16:57:21 PST 2011

<<< Chili & sausage! Both fav's!

I like the class idea... sparks some tho'ts... *grin*

 ~ Sionaid >>>

Lol. But chili's not supposed to have beans in it!

I love the idea. A good counter-example of "if they'd had it they'd have done it this way" or the "we can make a period dish out of a modern one simply by removing the non-period ingredients".

These two examples were fairly obvious, but I imagine you could come up with similar descriptions which would lead to wildly different modern dishes.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com