[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies and more on pies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 22:51:51 PST 2011

Kiri commented:
<<< And then there's my dear husband's favorite:  peanut butter, butter,
mayonnaise and ketchup...and if available,  bacon bits. >>>

And this is used to grease what size cannon bore?

A bit complicated, but I'll have to keep it in mind the next time I take my wagon or wheelbarrow to Gulf Wars and it starts squealing like a wounded pig.

Might burn well in a lamp, even.

:-)

Stefan

--------