[Sca-cooks] snails and puppy dog tails...

V O voztemp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 10:49:38 PST 2011

Oh, I love Calvin and Hobbes!  And your very right about some glop being served,
it could reach out and strangle anyone.

One way to get around it is to list things like Blancmong as almond and rice
pudding, then surprise them with the chicken in it, or Macros as mac and
cheese.   People will eat fried cheese but tell them it is pipefarce and they
will look at you sideways.  Sometimes you have to sneek it in on them and then
when they say its good/great/best they ever had, then you tell them it is all
period foods and guess what, you liked it.

Mirianna