[Sca-cooks] Encouraging Period Cooking

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 18:31:19 PST 2011

Precisely.  Although I do like HG Cariodoc's recipe tasting.  Did it many
moons ago.  People usually like what I make at feast.  I have a recipe
booklet available if they ask.  But I don't put it on the Goodyear Blimp
that it might be period.  I think in hindsight probably an error on my part.
 So many people here have visions of fish guts in a pie shell. (No not the
aspic)

Aldyth