[Sca-cooks] Eat This titles was snails and puppy dog tails...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 03:43:26 PST 2011

Titles include Eat This, Not That (Restaurant and Supermarket
versions), Eat This, Not That for Kids, Cook This, Not That, Drink
This, Not That, Best of version, The full set is on Amazon. They come
out with annual volumes, usually in the fall.
Note that there are volumes out there  by chefs like Rocco DiSpirito
which are not part of the series. They carry similar titles.

I think for the fast food that they focus on chain restaurants
available at interstate exits and in tourist districts. Maybe those
aren't along Oregon's interstates.

Johnnae