[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies and more on pies

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 06:57:38 PST 2011

It has been a very long time since I lived in Papua New Guinea and lived
amongst a number of Aussies and New Zealanders...but when I was there,
Fosters was very popular, along with Victoria Bitters.  It was a real
eye-opener as to how much more alcoholic VB was than most European or
American brews!

I never had lamington...in fact I'm not even sure what it is.  But pavlovas
were very popular and I enjoy eating them to this day.  So what exactly is
lamington?

Kiri

--
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."