[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 57, Issue 74

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 05:33:13 PST 2011

That's weird.  I get mail from one of my elists in digest form and I haven't
seen anything in html.  Have you checked your settings to make sure you're
not getting html?  I know that, in gmail (which I use) there is an option
for this and suspect it's there for other email programs as well.

Kiri

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Pat Griffin <ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com>wrote:

> sorry, I haven't been active lately.  It's just that the digests posts are
> so
> full of HTML code that I can't wade through it all.
>  Lady Anne du Bosc, Called Mordonna
> Thorngill, Meridies
>
> "If you ignore the dragon, it will eat you. If you confront the dragon, it
> will
> overpower you. If you ride the dragon, you will take advantage of its might
> and
> power."

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince