[Sca-cooks] Perfectly Period Feast

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:53:16 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 12:28 AM, Donna Green <donnaegreen at yahoo.com> wrote:
> So, Brighid and I went to the market to pick up the fish before heading off to the feast site 50 miles away. I
> get there and the boss tells me that one of his helpers was too helpful and had cut up the fish. The guy who
> cut the fish came up and apologized. I looked at them both a told them in my best pissed off duchess
> mode that this was not acceptable. It was interesting to pull rank on people who didn't know I was doing it
> and have it work anyway :-)

She said, "This is not acceptable," and those four words were icy
enough to keep a dozen salmon food-safe in an Ansteorran summer.  It
was a thing of beauty.

And the salmon did look wonderfully impressive being carried out on a
board, and it was very yummy indeed with the green sauce.

Brighid ni Chiarain