[Sca-cooks] "Cooking and Dining in Medieval England" by Peter Brears

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jan 4 03:25:07 PST 2011

We've been discussing it since 2007 at least. It's an excellent book.
Copies were available in 2008.
It even won the Andre Simon award. Devra carries it and has for at
least a couple of years.
Let's see... mentioned numerous times already in something called the
Florilegium, on this list, and there's a review in TI also back in 2008.

Johnnae