[Sca-cooks] Thoughts on food as medicine

Daniel Myers dmyers at medievalcookery.com
Fri Jan 14 06:55:36 PST 2011

This sounds like an awesome experiment.  I'd love to hear how it goes.

I've got a bit of a background in bacteriology, and I'd be surprised to
see any significant change in the bacteria level - it's possible,
especially given a small amount of water and a large piece of iron, but
I don't think it's likely.  On the other hand, biology is messy and full
of surprises.

- Doc