[Sca-cooks] "Middle eastern" drinks for pregnant people

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 17 11:50:30 PST 2011

This works out well because fermented drinks were forbidden by Sharia
law anyway.

I bet she will like Sekanjabin, the Persian mint-vinegar drink, for the
lovely electrolytes.   Cariadoc's recipe here:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/drinks.html

Otherwise, still water with fruit syrup of any old world fruit will
probably work out nicely.  Cariadoc has a couple of recipes for those
too, otherwise any Middle Eastern market has a wide variety to choose from.

Blessings on mother, baby and their good friend too,
Selene Colfox