[Sca-cooks] "Middle eastern" drinks for pregnant people

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Mon Jan 17 15:45:55 PST 2011

I really have to disagree with you on the non-fat yogurt.
American non-fat yogurt is vile.
Fage Greek Non-fat yogurt and a few other brands are AMAZING!
They are rich tasting and delicious and have MUCHO protein!

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net