[Sca-cooks] Musk and Camphor, was Flour question

Spices at Spicewells spicewells at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 11:26:17 PST 2011

I have recently obtained several bottles of edible camphor for sale.  And, I
have to admit, it was an adventure finding it.
According to a conversation I had with Cariadoc had at Midrealm 40 year, a
little goes a very long way.  The 100 gram bottle would likely serve for many
recipes.

If anyone would like some, please let me know off line.  I ship using USPS
Priority Mail, so the cost is pretty low.

Caitriona MacDhonnachaidh
Spicewell's
Middle Kingdom
618.830.2342