[Sca-cooks] persona

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:35:04 PST 2011

> > You are the SCA's token post-Viking age Norseman. If you leave it will
> > look like all the Norse died out in some plaque or other (maybe boredom?)
> > when the Viking Age ended.

Well, I first wanted to be a Viking type but when I joined the SCA everyone in
Ansteorra were Viking types. So, being the contrary SOB that I am, I declared
that I was indeed Swedish. LATE PERIOD Swedish.

Unfortunately most of my taste in fashion and armor and such runs more to English
and the Continent than Sweden of the time. So, Gunthar got his rank by being of
noble birth and managing to do well in tournaments. He's never done well in a
Court environment so the current King has sent him up to deal with the Welsh,
whom Gunthar finds a certain kinship with.

Sorry, I should look into being a late Period Swede at some point.

> > Stefan

Gunthar