[Sca-cooks] persona

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Tue Jan 25 19:06:09 PST 2011

Eduardo Franceso Maria Lucrezia was, in his younger days, an Italian Renaissance court punk.
Now he is just an Italian Renaissance Housewife.
Close to a cook!
I have an alternate persona that comes out at Clinton War ONLY where we have a brick oven an bakehouse.
He is Eddie the Mad Baker (but doesn't really have a time period or place).
My third persona is a Viking with a cooking related name - Smorgasbord Ufdason.

Eduardo
Eddie
Smorgasbord

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net