[Sca-cooks] Glop

aeduinofskye aeduinofskye at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:30:48 PST 2011

At 11:15 AM 1/27/2011, you wrote:

>One of my most favoritist dishes is Egredouce. I made it for my
>"Masterwork" project as well as served it at feast. It tastes
>amazing but looks like a yellow cowpie. Some diners refused
>to eat it just by appearance. They missed out.
>
>Gunthar

A few years ago the Shire cooking guild did Egredouce as an
interpretation project. Everybody who wanted made it out of "Take a
Thousand Eggs" Vol. 1 Page 142. This is the original and we made our
own redactions/interpretations/worked out recipes.  All three turned
out completely differently. We chose it because it allowed some
interpretive choices, pork or beef, how much broth and "other good
herbs".  The one thing they all had in common was that they were all
very tasty.

aeduin