[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies and more on pies

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 13:19:13 PST 2011

Witchitie grubs are grubs found in the ground. They are about 1/2-1 inch long and the diameter of a quarter. It is an Outback/Aboriginal delicacy. They taste like faint almond with a bite of Eucalyptus. Vegimite I couldn't eat until I spent 1/2 day on horseback. Then it smeared on bread, coffee and trail mix tasted like heaven. The meat pies I had weren't what is being described here. Mine had Kangaroo, some kind of tuber, I think a turnip, and onions and spices.
Ahhhh! Great Memories.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T