[Sca-cooks] Stuffed Monkey Heads

Donna Green donnaegreen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 13:35:29 PST 2011

> We have some people here in the Barony that are really into
> Medieval English food.
> I tease them and say that it is either Brown Glop, Green
> Glop or Yellow Glop.
> Very tasty but still Glop.
> Eduardo

Which is why Curye on Inglysch is affectionately known as Cury On Brown Goo :-)

> Just as an aside- Juana, is there a play date planned
> this year? I don't know if I could come (same health
> issues with the wood fires as last time) but it would
> be nice to spread the word far and wide...
>  Liutgard

It is An Tir's turn to autocrat this year, but I'm planning on there being a play date.
Three or four whole days (not counting set up day and break camp day) of cooking over fire in pots with feet. Too much fun. July 4th weekend on the southern Oregon coast at the West An Tir War. Join in the fun.

Juana Isabella