[Sca-cooks] snails and puppy dog tails...

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Jan 27 15:55:31 PST 2011

We had both snails and oysters at Cook's Play date last year.
They were EXCELLENT!
The snails were done two ways and the oysters mostly roasted.
CANNOT WAIT UNTIL JULY 4th WEEKEND!
This year we might bring the kids!
Although the discussion continues about that!

Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net