[Sca-cooks] Tart de Bry - ruayn cheese?

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Thu Jan 27 22:06:58 PST 2011

The author of this blog has an opinion:

http://www.forgedintime.com/bladesmithing-blog/tag/rowen/

I tried searching for the modern equivalent of ruayn which is rowen
according to the OED so there may be more information out there under the
modern word.  What I gether from the scattered references in the OED is
that the cows were put to pasture to fatten one the new growing tender
green grass and the quality of the milk improved.

Katherine
p.s.  NO!  YOU MUST FEAR MY WAFFLES!