[Sca-cooks] snails and puppy dog tails...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 27 23:09:42 PST 2011

Eduardo said:
<<< We had both snails and oysters at Cook's Play date last year.
They were EXCELLENT!
The snails were done two ways and the oysters mostly roasted. >>>

Do you remember how the snails were cooked? Always looking for new recipes to add to the file I mentioned or maybe try myself. Do you know if these snails were bought in cans or some other way?

I bought a can of snails a while back to try sometime, but still haven't tried to cook them. I don't think I've seen them except that one time in the can.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com