[Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies and more on pies

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Sat Jan 29 05:12:22 PST 2011

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:03:43 +0000
From: yaini0625 at yahoo.com
To: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] OT - G'day Lords and Ladies and more on pies

What? No witchitie grubs, vegiemite and Fosters?
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
Vegemite seems to be a taste best acquired in childhood. My three year old
will eat very little at the moment, but he will eat vegemite. I, on the
other hand, can tolerate it only in toasted cheese sandwiches. And no one in
Australia (especially no one outside Queensland) actually drinks Fosters.

No one seems to have mentioned lamingtons or pavlova yet, but those are also
claimed by New Zealanders, so perhaps that's just for the best.

Angharad