[Sca-cooks] MisRepresenting the Outlands was snails....

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 09:33:35 PST 2011

I would like to put in a pleasant, friendly jab at my colleagues from
Caerthe.  Hunters Feast sold out over a month before the feast, at 175.
 Cost per person site and feast was $10.  Didn't see GwenCat or Mirianna at
it.  And it was all period.  I think the larger problem might be with the
group.

Aldyth