[Sca-cooks] Panforte

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sat Jan 29 10:31:44 PST 2011

Thanks for the tips.
I almost always do a sponge method for my breads.
I can't get them to raise if I don't.
I struggle with baking! It is something I think I have to spend more time and get in the zone on!
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net