[Sca-cooks] Panforte

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Jan 30 07:11:00 PST 2011

> There is an Asian market in Tulsa that sells Opo gourds. You might see if
> your local Asian grocieries carry them.
>
> Talana

Local is a relative term in the greater OKC metro area (625 sq mi for OKC
proper).  Tulsa despite it's sprawl is more easily travelled.  The closest
Asian market is about 25 miles away and my local Middle Eastern market is a
memory, being in the footprint of OU's latest building spree.  However,
talking about this brings the realization I haven't checked either Native
Roots (local, organic) or Dodsons (organic health food).  They are off my
beaten track, but not so far that I have to plan a special trip.

Bear