[Sca-cooks] OOP - Food for a 19th Century Parisian Courtesan

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 18:17:07 PST 2011

I suppose that you then should serve foods that are considered to be an aphrodesiac.  IIRC artichokes were considered so.  And also asperagas.

Then there is the downright bawdy.  Hollow out some sausages and fill with cream cheese, so that when bitten into is squirts out cream ... cheese.  Breast shaped meat balls with sliced olive aeriolas.  An anatomically correct loaf of bread shaped like parts of a man's or woman's body.  Stuff like that.

Huette