[Sca-cooks] Thank you for all that you share

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 18:38:35 PST 2011

I just wanted to thank those who participate on this list for all the wealth of
information on culinary arts of the period covered by the SCA. It is venues like
this that have helped me on my journey in learning these arts and share them
with others. I cannot express what an honor it is to be the newest Cooking
Laurel in the society.

I would also like to thank Duke Cariadoc for how much he inspired me when we
were able to spend time together when I still lived in the West Kingdom.

Your Grace, your generosity and inquisitiveness and your willingness to share
your passion for research and to put aside my pre-conceived notions has helped
to guide me in my endeavors. I treasure greatly the time I was able to spend
playing in your kitchen.

In deepest gratitude,
 Euriol, O.P. O.L.